Overpopulation

[Excerpt from TT: 2005-10-02]

[Carrot Wax 1] The hurricane, as well, has murmurs of potential disease in the news a lot recently. I recall hearing some channeled information that there will be an “exit strategy” for many souls. What is Michael’s take on this? Along with possible timelines? [this also relates to the overpopulation of the planet]

[M Entity] We see the potential for widespread disease to be minimal at 22%, currently. However, the likelihood of massive disasters affecting the United States has probabilities of 78% within the next 2 years. Many more will choose those disasters as exit points, rather than through disease, as far as we can perceive. Disasters are a popular Mature Soul method of dying.

[M Entity] Weather-related disasters within the next 2 years are at 62%, while “Other” would be at 38%. The United State’s next election looks to be a catalyst for more difficult weather, consciously and otherwise.

[Carrot Wax 1] is there a current “plan” to deal with planet overpopulation?

[M Entity] The planet’s population will continue to fall. Its numbers will be more obviously declining over the next 25 years as more exit than are born; even more obvious over the next 50 years. The previous statement is based on a probability of 89%, though, of course, anything can change that pattern in an instant.

[upstaate] why would mature souls want to die off if their “time’ is coming as a favored living arrangement?

[M Entity] If one observes the recent patterns of death on large scale, many are elderly, poor, or disabled. Although there are many who are “healthy” who may die, there are as many “reasons” for death as there are deaths, of course. Many who are elderly, sick, in poverty, and/or disabled are kept alive or nurtured beyond their will to live because of the Young Soul Paradigm that inherently teaches the terror and fear of death. Many Mature Souls are “not afraid” of death and are quite relieved to move on and create new lives.