[Excerpt from TT: 2002-03-21]
Chief Features Part One
[Note: Part Two was never done. glb]
[M_Entity] Hello to all of you. We are here. We understand the Topic to be that of what we refer to as the Chief Features. We will discuss, then, the nature of each Chief Feature, their paths of development, how they show up, and how each might be remedied or dismantled.
[Excerpt from TT: 2008-03-28]
In light of the recent thread on Chief Negative Features, I wanted to toss this in for consideration:
1. Chief Negative Features are descriptions of HABITUAL REACTIONS. These habits can change and/or be eliminated.
2. Chief Negative Features are descriptions of NATURAL EXPERIENCES of life against which you have struggled to protect yourself.
3. Chief Negative Features are considered “never good” because even in the positive pole, they are still a battle against a natural part of life.
4. Chief Negative Features break down into 3 basic categories of SELF-ESTEEM (arrogance/self-dep), ENVIRONMENT (impatience/martyrdom), DESIRE (self-destruction/greed), and CHANGE (stubbornness).
5. Chief Negative Features can be further broken down into: